Saturday, May 29, 2010

A beautiful Saturday morning at the Farmers Market


Hi bloggy friends....I have been really busy the last couple of weeks, just with life things. I think that is why I have been neglecting my blog. Not that it's a job or work, I love taking photos of the food I make and sharing the recipe with the world. That's what its all about.

This weekend I was back at the Hubbards Farmers Market, I love that place. It has such a good community feel, and such a great ambiance about it. If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend spending a Saturday morning there. This is where I bought this beautiful bouquet! My plan is to put it on my bedside table, so that when I wake up I see flowers.

I know that I mentioned some wonderful news on my last post, I don't want to jinks it. So I will tell you my news soon, when its more concrete.

I don't have any recipes to share, because I haven't been making a whole lot of different things. Sometimes I just go to my "know what works and tastes the best recipes", and sometimes its just not that interesting. haha

I am madly trying to clean my house, we are leaving next week. I am excited to go and see friends and spend some much needed time in the city. I miss the life of city living, but I am sure that once I'm there for a week, I will be thankful to come back to my little shire.

I have invited a guest to do a post while I am away, Noelle, from An Opera Singer in the Kitchen. I feel lucky to have her as a bloggy friend. She was one of my first friends, and her food is always super yummy looking. I can't wait to see what she makes!

Have a great rest of the weekend. Hope wherever you are you are enjoying some sunshine :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is well! I love fresh, local flowers from the Saturday market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hydrangeas! Too bad I couldn't keep the one I got last year for my birthday alive for the life of me :( Hoping to have better luck with the herbs this year :) Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete