This is like steak for a vegan!
- 3 portobello mushrooms- stalks removed and minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek- sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic-minced
- 2 stalks celery- minced
- 8 button mushrooms- minced
- 1 tsp ground sage
- splash of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup walnuts- crushed and chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley-chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
Heat oil in a saute pan, add leeks, garlic, celery. Saute for 5-6 minutes until leeks are really soft.
Add stems of portobellos and button mushrooms. Add the sage and saute for another 4-5 minutes.
Splash of balamic and add breadcrumbs, walnuts and parsley. Season with sea salt and pepper.
Brush portobellos with olive oil, both front and back.
Pile stuffing mixture on top of mushroom.
Place on a baking sheet, and in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.