Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tofu Burger with Sesame Potato Wedges



I seem to incorporate things I have learned in the past from eating and working at different restaurants in my cooking.  We were unfortunately out of vegan mayo so I smeared some hummus on the burger, which was really
tasty! Tofu is one of those flavorless foods that can be made into any type of cuisine. This time I used balsamic on the tofu, and a little maple syrup.
This was really simple to make.
For the potatoes, cut into wedges, drizzle with half olive oil & sunflower oil. Sprinkle sea salt, garlic powder, oregano, and sesame seeds. Place on a pan in a 400 oven for 20-25 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. This recipe looks really good too! I like that theres not a lot of prep work. Perfect for my busy working week.

    ReplyDelete