Sunday, June 23, 2013

Progress

I have to admit I don't think about blogging lots lately, kinda sad.. I know. I love 'this' space of mine. Sometimes I look through my family section like an old photo album, that is why I loved blogging so much. I could record my life and look back.

Since April the girls and I moved into an apartment in the city, which was a huge change for us. Good change though. I believe everything happens for a reason, and the universe was pushing me in this direction.

When I opened the restaurant I had to put my daughters in daycare. It was hard at first...it was upsetting leaving when Simone was crying.  Now she just walks right in and does her thing. Kinda neat how adaptable children are. Leeluu starts school in September, amazing!

Starting a business, my thoughts. I love cooking, getting to create specials everyday, and designing a menu every month is really cool. Talking to the customers, connecting with the community, it is all super fun. It's hard work, trying to keep up with everything though. I am still wrapping my brain around how to get everything done that needs to be done in a day. I think with time it will become a little easier juggling family and work, I was able to go to the beach last weekend...I hope to sneak away there again soon.






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us up to date Kirsen.

    Love the beach photos.

    Take care

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have so much to do these days! I am glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine how much work it must be running a business and being a parent, I'm sure once things settle down and you get into more of a routine it will get easier. Super happy for you, I love following your resturant updates on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsten! I am playing catch up on blogs. SO wish I could visit the restaurant! Congratulations--I am sure you are impressing every one with your amazing cooking! I am keeping you in my thoughts and send big hugs.

    ReplyDelete