Monday, October 14, 2013

Harvest time


It is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada, which means I was able to close down the restaurant for a couple of days. A nice break. Hanging out with my three favorite people is pretty awesome. We made our way to the pumpkin patch, sort of a tradition.



I know I don't post very much anymore....I miss it. I always think of this space as a personal journal so-to-speak. I enjoy visiting it from time to time and looking back at photographs.
Juggling the restaurant and the family, I don't have much time to get the camera out, mostly everything is done on the ol'iphone. Convenience.






I would like to say I made some crazy amazing meal, but no. I did not. We were invited over to eat at someone else house :) Honestly I don't cook all that much at home anymore, mostly all the cooking I do is at Wild Leek, I bring home things. Which is kinda nice.


I hope all my fellow Canadians had a great weekend with loved ones. I sure did!

3 comments:

  1. Look at the size of those pumpkins, wow. Yr daughters are beautiful! Hope you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice topic, which is very use full for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. 메이저사이트

    ReplyDelete