Monday, March 5, 2012

daybook





FOR TODAY....
a daybook post

Outside my window...branches are collecting fresh snow
I am thinking...that I really miss my best friend
I am thankful...for the warmth of our wood stove
In the kitchen...the baby sleeps in her swing
I am wearing...grey pj pants and blue t-shirt
I am creating...a weekly meal plan
I am going...to Spain in two months!!
I am wondering...when I will see my best friend 
I am reading...eyewitness travel Spain
I am hoping...that he will be home soon
I am looking forward to...my mom and dad coming in three weeks, it has been too long.
I am learning...how to write a business plan
Around the house...there is dog hair tucked in every corner
I am pondering...going outside for a walk
A favorite quote for today... "Where you invest your love, you invest your life"
One of my favorite things...peanut butter
A few plans for the rest of the week: library, visit a friend, ,make a new craft with Leeluu, wash the bathroom
A peek into my morning...




2 comments: