Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend Fun


Lots of family time was spent together the last few days. I am so thankful for holidays and long weekends :)  I really struggled with the egg hunt part. It's difficult to find vegan chocolate in my neck of the woods, so I opted for dried fruit and nuts. I wanted to allow Leeluu to participate in the hunt, because its fun! 





Their dad bought them a really cool bubble blower wand that blows HUMONGOUS bubbles. It was pretty early in the morning but they insisted on try it out. It was cool and a lot of fun.


Here are the goodies that Leeluu scored on her egg hunt! She was proud of herself :)


We wanted a fire pit in the yard to burn old fallen down trees and branches...so we built one! It was our first outdoor fire this year, and we sat outside until it got dark. It was a really nice night, you could here the frogs :)

chill'n in the chair at the fire


We went to our favorite beach. It is a bit of a drive but SO worth it.  There is practically nobody on it!


She was determined to slide down the dunes.

Finally a picture of me being silly, since I am always the one behind the camera. I am 15 weeks along in my pregnancy, and I am feeling pretty good!  No  recipes this weekend, just having fun outside with family. 
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Awww. Your kids are so cute! Congrats on your pregnancy! I am going to be 29 weeks on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete