I realize that this is a pretty common soup now-a-days, probably because its really good. It has a bit of bite to it, because of the ginger. My 13 month old daughter really loves it too, which is a +.
- 2 tbsp vegan butter or olive oil
- 1 onion- chopped
- 2 cloves garlic-minced
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger-peeled and minced
- 2 stalks celery- chopped
- 5 carrots- peeled and chopped
- 3 potatoes- peeled and chopped
- 1/2 sweet potato- peeled and chopped
- water to cover
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- freshly ground pepper
- sea salt
In a large pot heat butter add onion, garlic, ginger. ( be careful not to have to high of heat, don't wanna burn the garlic and ginger) Add celery, carrots and potatoes. Cover with water, bring to a boil, reduce heat so that
is still bubbling, not boiling. When the veggies are soft blend in a blender in batches. Add seasonings.