Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gazpacho


Gazpacho is a raw vegetable soup, refreshing and yummy....especially served with sliced avocado!
This is as simple as it gets, chop and blend. Easy peezy.
It is getting colder these days so this will be the last cold soup of the season in my home.

  • 7 tomatoes-chopped
  • 2 stalks celery-chopped
  • 1 cucumber-chopped
  • 1 green pepper-chopped
  • 1 red onion-chopped1
  • 1 cup fresh basil
  • 1 cup water

  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
  • sea salt
  • freshly ground pepper

Combine all ingredients, blend to desired consistency.
Season with salt and pepper.
Put in to a pitcher and place in the fridge overnight, to allow the flavors to
meld together.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I am not a vegan and stumbled into your blog. I love it! I have tried only the gazpacho (but many times!)... I guess its time to try the rest too! Thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete