Saturday, May 21, 2011

Farmers Market


The weather was chilly and it rained but I wore my long-johns underneath my jeans so I was set for the four hours at the Hubbards Farmers Market :) It was busy market this morning, people were dancing to the folk music and enjoying coffee! I am looking forward to when the weather starts warming up thats for sure.


Ocean joined me this morning and took this picture of me at my table. I am up early 5 am, baking muffins, making wraps and cinnamon buns so excuse the morning face :P This is the first week that I had an official banner sign!


This is an early morning photo of the inside of the barn, before it gets busy. Come down and check it out, its on every Saturday at 8-noon.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like getting up at 5am, your table looks great love the new banner
    Will be at the market on June 4th

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heart farmers mkts...can't wait till our next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you do this! Farmers markets are the best!

    ReplyDelete