Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Discovering



We went outside exploring in the yard this afternoon and discovered some new spaces. We have only lived in the house for 6 months, discovering new spots is fun. At first I thought this tree was not very pretty, its kinda straggly and needs some serious pruning. When we went underneath it we realized that it was a beauty and has some serious climbing and swinging potential.



I forgot to announce the winner for the CSN giveaway on Monday....
#8 Maria Rose, she commented " I like taking morning walks in the summer!"
I can't wait for summer...I think I have had just about enough snow. Thanks everyone for entering, I hope to do another giveaway soon.

3 comments:

  1. I love finding new beauty in otherwise overlooked areas.

    ALSO WAHOOO! I am so excited that I won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! and i've had enough winter too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. My email is maria @ planetwimmer . com

    ReplyDelete