Sunday, February 13, 2011

Classic peanut butter & chocolate chip cookies


Sunday morning peanut butter & chocolate cookie craving. Need I say more? It is an experience to bake and cook with no counter top or sink, but I have been managing. Its sorta like camping, except you don't have to stash the food in the car.

This recipe is adapted from food.com.

Classic peanut butter & chocolate chip cookies
makes about 26 cookies

2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup sugar- I used organic cane- but brown would be nice too
2 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup soy milk
4 tbsp vegetable oil
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375
With an electric mixer blend the first 5 ingredients until creamy.
Pour in the flour, soda, and salt.
Mix until well combined.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Roll into golf size balls, place on a baking tray.
Squish down with a floured fork.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.



Don't forget to enter the contest for the CSN gift card giveaway!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, I love how thick your cookies look. These must have been super good. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog until tomorrow evening and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your cookies up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweets-for-saturday-4.html

    ReplyDelete