There is a survey floating around the vegan blog world, and since I am being lazy today I thought it would be fun to fill it out.
1. What is one food you thought you’d miss when you went vegan, but don’t?
2. What is a food or dish you wouldn’t touch as a child, but enjoy now?
Squash, made me gag
3. What vegan dish or food you feel like you should like, but don’t?
Hmmm, that's a tough one. I like everything that is vegan
4. What beverage do you consume the most of on any given day?
5. What dish are you famous for making or bringing to gatherings?
6. Do you have any self-imposed food rules (like no food touching on the plate or no nuts in sweets)?
I am not know for any particular dish
7. What’s one food or dish you tend to eat too much of when you have it in your home?
We like vegan sandwich meats, and I really love potato chips!
8. What ingredient or food do you prefer to make yourself despite it being widely available prepackaged?
granola, dips, baked goods
9. What ingredient or food is worth spending the extra money to get the good stuff?
10. Are you much of a snacker? What are your favorite snacks?
YES! COOKIES :)
11. What are your favorite vegan pizza toppings?
12. What is your favorite vegetable? Fruit?
13. What is the best salad dressing?
14. What is your favorite thing to put on toasted bread?
balsamic vinegar, olive oil & maple syrup with a squeeze of Dijon
Its a toss up between peanut butter or tomato & vegenaise
15. What kind of soup do you most often turn to on a chilly day or when you aren’t feeling your best?
Carrot & Ginger
16. What is your favorite cupcake flavor? Frosting flavor?
17. What is your favorite kind of cookie?
18. What is your most-loved weeknight meal?
breakfast for dinner
19. What is one dish or food you enjoy, but can’t get anyone else in your household to eat?
20. Favorite non-dairy milk?
I don't really have a favorite...I like to switch it up, rice, almond, soy.
21. Most disastrous recipe/meal failure?
This week I made some apple spice muffins that turned out like rocks. I was out of baking soda and substituted baking powder. Lesson learned : /
22. Favorite pickled item?
23. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 foods…what would they be (don’t worry about how you’ll cook them)?
Beans, Pasta & Cookies
24. Most loved kitchen appliance?
25. Spice/herb you would die without?
26. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly?
27. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh?
28. Favorite meal to cook (or time of day to cook)?
breakfast for dinner
29. Name 3 items in your freezer without looking.
frozen blueberries, bread, peas
30. Name a recipe you’d love to veganize, but haven’t yet.
one happy vegan