It's been 15 years coming and finally we have moved in to our new home! I still have a lot of stuff to do, but we slept here for the past 3 nights. I haven't had a chance to make any real food, all the pots, pans and dishes are in boxes, but slowly I am I am unpacking and have a feeling of happiness in my heart.
One of the many reasons why I fell in love with this place....laundry line. I know it seems so simple but sunshine dried laundry just smells SO good.
My friend Marysol from She Eats Bears has nominated me for an award "the versatile blogger" and it probably couldn't of come at a better moment, considering I have no meals to post about...thanks buddy! I think I am suppose to say 7 things about myself, and then pass on the award to 7 other blogs that I love.
So here goes...
1. I really want to learn how to make fondant cakes...vegan styles
2. The most used kitchen gadget in my home is the toaster :)
3. We have a chameleon named Marley. I was at the pet store getting dog food or something and I seen these little baby green chameleons in a tank. So cute & tiny and emerald green. When I came home I told J about them and he went over with our daughter to go check'm out...next thing I knew we were the proud owners of a gentle dragon.
4. One day I would like to learn how to sail.
5. I like fried foods very much...I don't eat much of it, but I do love a plate of veggie tempura with a sweet dipping sauce, or a good batch of french fries with lots of ketchup.... MMMMM
6. When I was in culinary school I won a chance to attend a culinary competition because I made the best Pâte à choux in the class. The director of the school was a douche and brought me into his office and said I wouldn't be able to do it. Something about me not conforming to the kitchen hierarchy and having my own ideas about food pissed him off. LAME! (they lost the competition)
7. I know I have said it before but its sooo good....BREAKFAST FOR DINNER!!
O.K. enough about me...I want to know a bit more about these bloggers....
1. Crooked Moon Mama
2. Bonzai Aphrodite
3. Little things are big
4. The Gluttonous Vegan
5. seitan is my motor
6. The Clean Eating Mama
7. Vegan Thyme