Friday, August 7, 2009

For the LOVE of cooking

The more I spend on the Internet looking on cooking websites, the more I realize that people don't want to be spending precious time in the grocery store, looking for some specialty item they have never seen or heard of before. They want to get in and get out with out breaking the bank.
I guess my whole outlook on cooking is making things that taste amazing without to much fuss,
using the freshest ingredients possible.
I want to inspire people to want to cook, not just look at pretty pictures.
To be creative and try new things, even if you don't have that particular ingredient...
you make due, substitute.
So what if you can't find that fancy lettuce, vinegar, or sugar.
You improvise, that is what cooking is all about.
It is suppose to be fun, and full of LOVE.

Just for fun, check out the movie...
Like water for chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment